Review Title: Your Rating (1 star is bad, 5 stars is good): Security Code: Your email address (optional): or Cancel
Zovatti Watches Reviews
1. This seemed like the closest category, so...
2. Golf charity: Pay $20 and if your tee shot lands in one of the Hula Hoops on the fairway you win an iron or some club. If you miss you're given a coupon for a free golf (iron, I think) club. Or something like that.
3. The coupon gets you a free club; you just have to pay about $30 to have it shipped to you. After reading and researching info on the club and going to the company's website I decided it wasn't worth $30 ... or $20 or ... anything. So I trashed the coupon.
4. As part of the same charity I won the related grand prize, an Aurelius driver (or, I think maybe, a hybrid iron). After going to the website and determining it would save me the bother of throwing it in the trash I decided to get one of the offered Zovatti watches instead. The positive is that it cost nothing other than a few minutes time to place the order. The neutral is that it was worth what I payed ($0), not including the 5-10 minutes spent on the computer ordering it. The watch arrived about 10+/- days later. It arrived rattling around in a 3.5" X 3.5" X 2" cardbord box along with two pieces foam. Both the box and foam seemed like overkill considering the apparent quality of the watch; it could have been more appropriately wrapped in a wad of toilet paper. Anyway, while attempting to strap it on the buckle came off. I got it back together and the watch actually works - big surprise. And it is still running after two hours although it gained a minte.
5. I'll mention this to the charity folks and maybe it'll prevent them from letting this happen in future events. I'd also be VERY interested in knowing how much of the money generated by this company actually made it to the charity.
6. Google Aurelius golf / Zovatti watches / charity and read others' reports.
I won the same watch at a golf tournament. Same thing happened to me. It came in a little box with two somewhat useless pieces of foam and no manual. I haven’t even figured out how to wind it. I have a feeling it doesn’t work.
I know nothing about your watches
I have a ticket with a Promotional code on it. Where do I go to enter the code. Donnie Taylor 281-744-8062
type in browser
type www.aureliusgolf.com/offer on browser and hit enter. a form pops up to be filled out. took me 2 hrs to figure this out. you cant do it on aurelius site or zovatti site. good luck